IF ARRIVING BY CAR, A MICHIGAN RECREATION PASSPORT IS REQUIRED TO VISIT THE PARK.
Learn more at michigan.gov/recreationpassport.
Must be 7 years old, at least 45” tall and a capable swimmer.
- There are lots of ways to experience the fun of the WhoaZone! You can select 1 single session (50 minutes on the WhoaZone), an All Day Pass to enjoy unlimited sessions in a day, or a Membership for multiple sessions & days of fun.
- The Kid’s Zone (ages 4-7 / under 45”) includes 2 hours or a full day of fun! Memberships are also available for your younger visitors. (Parents do not need a ticket to accompany children near the Kid’s Zone.)
- Boat Rentals (Kayaks/SUP Boards) are available to rent by the hour or for the full day.
- Special rates & packages are available for groups & birthday parties.
- Check back soon for 2021 pricing!